Multi LFO Amplitude Modulation // VST3, AudioUnit
Richter is a twin LFO amplitude modulator, the interaction of which creates more complex volume oscillations than can be created with a single LFO. The rate and depth controls of each LFO can be modulated by two more LFOs to create variations in frequency and depth, with tempo sync and phase control available on all oscillators.
Install instructions and plugins for all supported platforms are included in the download.
Source code is available at: https://github.com/jd-13/Richter-Tremolo
- Two amplitude modulation LFOs
- Two control modulation LFOs
- Separate rate, depth, wave shape, modulation amount and bypass controls per oscillator
- Sine, Square, Saw, and SC comp wave shapes, all of which can be inverted or phase shifted
- Independent tempo sync on all oscillators
- Stereo processing mode