Two Stage Distortion // VST3, AudioUnit
Carve is a wave shaping distortion with several available waveforms and two distortion units, which can be configured in serial, parallel, or stereo, and then blended with the dry sound.
Each distortion unit offers the same controls: waveform, gain, volume, and tweak. The behaviour of the tweak dial depends on the chosen waveform, and offers a wider range of sounds from a single wave by manipulating parameters unique to the chosen wave.
Install instructions and plugins for all supported platforms are included in the download.
Source code is available at: https://github.com/jd-13/Carve-Distortion
- Two independent distortion units
- Independent gain, volume, tweak controls for each distortion unit
- Serial and parallel signal paths
- Master volume and dry blend
- 6 wave shapes
- Independent left and right channel processing